} -->

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour #4) by Olivia Cunning


From the moment he lays eyes on Sinners’ new front of house soundboard operator, drummer Eric Sticks knows he has to make Rebekah his. Unfortunately, she’s too busy trying to seduce guitarist Trey Mills to pay him much attention. Rebekah never planned to fall for the tall, goofy drummer with the weird sense of humor and a heart the size of the galaxy. But Eric makes her laugh and his constant attention makes her feel sexy and irresistible–exactly what she needs after the things her last lover said to her. A woman who gives as much as she takes, Rebekah makes Eric feel like a total stud–exactly what he needs after surviving a decade of watching the incredibly talented members of Sinners from the wings.


Holly's Review

Woo Hoo!!! I just go this ARC from Netgalley!! So excited I actually squealed!!! As soon as I finish what I am reading now I am jumping on Eric into Wicked Beat with both feet!! :)

Review
Ok, you all know that I am the biggest FUCKING SINNERS FANGIRL, right?? Well, a part of me is so sad that this is the end of the Sinners books, but WOW! What a great ride!

Now, I promise not to give to much away since most of suckersawesome people have to wait unit August for this book :) *evil grin*

Of all of the band members I think I figured Eric to be my least favorite, and I see now that is really only because we didn't know much about him. Other than his somewhat creepy penchant for wanting to watch and not participate in the sex games. This book gives us a better idea of why and let me tell you during this book I fell a little more in love with Sticks every chapter! Rebekah could not have been a more perfect match for him, IN EVERY WAY!!

Like all Sinners books, the sex was phenomenal, I mean 'need to stop periodically and find my hubby hot' - ya know?! So that didn't disappoint :)

This was my last book because I couldn't stand to wait and when they released Trey's book early of course I was on that one like white on rice!! I'm really not reviewing this book so much as telling you how much I enjoyed it and to let you know if you are a fan of the Sinners you love this one as well!! Now, all I can say is....when exactly can we start obsessing over Exodus End?? Hurry Olivia, please, so I don't go through sexy rock star withdrawal!!

BTW, ISN'T THE COVER FUCKING GORGEOUS? IT IS MY FAVE OF THE SERIES!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...