} -->

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Reckless By S.C Stephens #3

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?


I am so very sad to say goodbye one of my favorite rock star boyfriends, but this was a beautiful, perfect end to the series!!

We watched Kellen & Kiera go through so god awful, painful times in Thoughtless and Effortless and come out the other side and find happiness together. Reckless picks right up as the band is edging into the big time and getting ready to tour. Now that Kiera has finished school she is planning to stand by her man and tour with the band. They of course have some issues but the thing I loved most about this one was I didn't feel like I was gonna lose my shit reading it!! Sometimes during the first two books I would find myself bawling so hard I had to put it down and walk away for a bit.

Reckless is not quite as heavy! That said there are of course tests and trials of Kellan and Kiera's love for each other, which couldn't be stronger btw, but there are also a ton of sweet and amazing moments!! My favorite being the rose petals as a sort of post it notes - every damn time I felt myself melt a little! Oh and the tattoo! They are just the sweetest effing couple I can't stand it!

“He needed more and more of me. He would always want me near him. I would always be first in his eyes. We were a good match. A perfect match. Soul mates.”

Kiera is no longer wishy washy which was one of my biggest issues with her early on in the series. She has really seemed to grow up emotionally. I also have to mention how much I loved the where the relationship between Kellen, Kiera and Denny has gone and how far they have all come! This is truly a story of true love, forgiveness, friendship and family!

“Our lives are crazy. When moments to remember happen, you have to pause a second to appreciate them. Otherwise none of this is worth it. And getting married to you is definitely a moment to remember." ~Kellan

I will end this by saying that if you loved the first two parts of this story I can guarantee you will absolutely love the way it ends. We are even blessed with a wonderfully beautiful epilogue so you can breath a beautiful sigh contentment when you finally read their last page! 





1 comment:

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Great rewiew. I look forward to starting this series.

Wickedly Delicious Book Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...