} -->

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Pulled Along By Christine D'Abo


Pulled Long

For months, coffee shop owner Ian Long has fantasized about a customer he knows only as "Blue Eyes." Until he learns Blue Eyes is in the midst of a divorce—the last thing Ian wants is to be the rebound experiment of a straight guy. Giving in to lust, he invites the man into the cafe after hours and they indulge in a little exhibitionist play, but Ian is unwilling to get involved.

But when he’s forced to see Jeff again to return his briefcase, Ian finally agrees to go out on a date. Dinner quickly becomes an erotic encounter in a special room at the sex club Mavericks, and Ian realizes Jeff satisfies desires he didn’t even know he had. The more he gets to know Jeff as a person, the harder it is to resist falling for him.

Jeff makes it clear he’s interested in more than just sex. He wants to go public with their relationship in more ways than one. But can Ian open his heart, when he fears it will be broken?
Holly's Review:

I was anxiously awaiting this book ever since I picked up the first in the series. I was very intrigued by Ian and Jeff(Blue Eyes) ever since their flirtation began in book 1. My only real complaint is that I would have loved to have spent more than 91 pages with the wonderful men. They both said more than once during the story that even though they had been flirting for 10 months, they didn't know each other that well and I felt the same way. I wish that we could have learned more about Jeff, about his past, his ex-wife, etc. We do get a brief glimpse into Ian's past and what his demons are but it seemed as though his issues were resolved and dealt with rather quickly. Even though it may sound as though I'm complaining here I really did enjoy this book, I loved Jeff & Ian and there was plenty of wonderfully hot m/m sex - so if that's not your thing this book may not be for you. But if you are a die hard m/m lover like me, I would highly recommend this quick, yummy read!






 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...