} -->

Thursday 7 June 2012

Lethal Rider (#3) By Larissa Ione

They're here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Born of a match between good and evil, four siblings stand between hell's minions and everything they want to destroy. They are the Lords of Deliverance, and they have the power to ward off Doomsday...or let it ride...

LETHAL RIDER

Thanatos, the most deadly Horseman of the Apocalypse, has endured thousands of years of celibacy to prevent the end of days. But just one night with the wickedly sexy Aegis Guardian, Regan Cooper, shatters centuries of resolve. Yet their passion comes with a price. And Thanatos must face a truth more terrifying than an apocalypse-he's about to become a father.

Demon-slayer Regan Cooper never imagined herself the maternal type, but with the fate of the world hanging in the balance she had no choice but to seduce Thanatos and bear his child. Now, as the final battle draws closer and his rage at being betrayed is overshadowed by an undeniable passion for the mother of his child, Thanatos has a life-shattering realization: To save the world, he must sacrifice the only thing he's ever wanted-a family.



Sam's review:

 This is the lucky third book in the Lords of Deliverance series and it was better than what I expected * sigh*. This book really impressed me and exceeded all my expectation that I had on the book.

Last time we saw Thanatos he was being kept immobile after being betrayed by Regan into having sex with him to get her pregnant. Thanatos has been in his very own kind of hell now for 8 months being unable to move while being constantly paralyzed with Hell Hound Salvia. He doesn’t realize Regan is even pregnant, his only thoughts are to free himself and take revenge out on Regan for what she stole from him.
rough his head? A child is something Than never thought he could have and to now have a son growing inside

Thanatos once freed, finds Regan only to find out she is Pregnant. Can you only imagine the thoughts that must have gone th
of the woman he came to kill – and to make matters even juicer, his baby is his agimortus. Than has to very quickly change his strategy and realizes he must do anything and everything in his power to keep this baby and Regan safe.

Straight up – I loved Than. He has to deal with waayyy more than his siblings. He is every bit the epitome of death and you see this through his anger and rages that he goes through. And now he can be a sensual, sexual man that just turns you to jelly in your arm chair. He is a very strong minded hero that was not a letdown. I think the fact that he was basically virgin in this book just made his character oh that so much more appealing. But for a novice, he had as many tricks up his sleeve as an experienced Christian Grey.

There are a lot of negatives for Regan’s character being voiced by reviewer. Myself? I don’t particularly have a problem with her. I understand that she originally deceived Than and got him into bed yadda yadda yadda, but she has paid her penance and she understands that what she did was wrong. Let’s move on people and appreciate the woman she is now. I thought together her and Than rocked. Both her and Than were some wicked bad asses and Regan really stood up and defended herself well for a pregnant chic.

This book was kick arse, hot and I kept it wanting to go forever. I cannot wait for Rogue Rider. There is a little sneak peak in the end on this book and WOW...talk about teasers. Roseph has intrigued me from day dot and I cannot wait for this book to arrive!










 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful review! and yes, yes! to everything you said, you got love Larissa, this was also a 5 stars read for me, unfortunately I had to review the audiobook and I had to make it only 4 stars due to the narration, but the more I read this reviews I wish I would had read it instead.. I still loved the book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...