} -->

Friday 21 October 2011

Nobody's Angel - Kallypso Masters



ebook, 0 pages
Published September 29th 2011 by Kallypso Masters
ISBN:13 2940013350151
primary language:English
Marc d'Alessio might own a BDSM club with his fellow military veterans, Adam and Damian, but he keeps all women at a distance. However, when Marc rescues beautiful Angelina Giardano from a disastrous first BDSM experience at the club, an uncharacteristic attraction leaves him torn between his safe, but lonely world, and a possible future with his angel. Angelina leaves BDSM behind, only to have her dreams plagued by the Italian angel who rescued her at the club. When she meets Marc at a bar in her hometown, she can't shake the feeling she knows him, but has no idea why he reminds her of her angel. When Marc's search-and-rescue partner, widower Luke Denton, confides he believes Angelina is the angel his wife promised to send him, Marc is convinced she is meant for Luke. A painful incident from his past keeps Marc from letting any woman drive a wedge between him and a friend. While Luke can provide Angelina with love and stability, Marc knows his friend can't satisfy her submissive needs. Marc offers one night to show her that BDSM is not about pain, but a power exchange with mutual trust and consent. But he knows he can't commit emotionally to anything more. When the abusive Dom from Angelina's past threatens, Marc's protective instincts kick in; he must keep her safe. Again at the Masters at Arms Club, she turns the tables on him and turns his safe, controlled world upside down. (Book Two in the RESCUE ME series; follows introduction to series, MASTERS AT ARMS.)

****************

I was a bit unsure at first whether I would be giving this story 4 or 5 stars, but after getting all the way through I say definitely solid 5 stars. There were a few things that I wasn't crazy about but I love these characters enough to be forgiving of their flaws, so to speak!

Let me preface my review by saying that if you have not first read Masters at Arms, please go get it and read it before you read this one. This book is #2 in the series and you absolutely need to read the first one to meet and get acquainted with each Dom before you read their individual stories.

This particular story belongs to Marc & Angelina, with a little bit of Luke's story thrown in. Marc rescues Angelina from an abusive Dom at the club that he co-owns with his two friends, Adam & Damian, assuming he will never see her again. Marc has had a rough go of it with women lately and is fighting the lingering thoughts and feelings that he has for Angel. They are unexpectedly thrown back together, possibly by fate, and oh yeah, let the fun and BDSM begin!! Angel swears she is never again going near any Dom or having anything to do with the BDSM scene, that is until Marc shows her just how amazingly satisfying it can be with the right Dom.

This book is wonderfully emotional and incredibly HOT!! My only complaint....to many secrets, Marc kept his secret all through the book and I hated that he just didn't come clean with Angel!! She so totally would have understood. Oh, and Luke has a secret, holy crap people - Communicate Already!!

All that aside, I LOVED THIS BOOK and am so looking forward to the next book, Adam's story, whom have I mentioned totally makes me swoon!!Oh, and I have to mention that I believe Kallypso needs a spanking for leaving me us with that slight cliff hanger, you know what I'm talking about! :)


Kally's inspiration for Master Marc...Gorgeous!!




4 comments:

Sam S2 said...

fantastic first review Holly!

Patricia Eimer said...

wow sounds good. I'm always wary of BDSM because it's so frequently done badly but I'm giving it a shot after your review Holly.

Elena said...

Awe! Cute review Holly!

You already know I'm all over this book,as soon as I finish up my current reads. I need to all about the men in this series =D

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Great review! Of course we all know that it's a sin to read books out of order. But it was nice of you to give us a warning lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...