} -->

Thursday 15 September 2011

Im going on Holidays!


Hi everyone! Just a quick note to let you know that I'm off on holidays for the next 4 days. Well  holiday might be an exaggerated term. I'm going camping and more often than not, I'm not a happy camper. So we shall see what the week ahead brings. Its warming up here (AUS) so the plan is to relax by the beach with the kidlets and some friends. But don't stress! I have left the blog in the trusty hands of  Elena and Rhonda who will not let you all down.

Happy reading everyone and I'm sure to have some good stories to tell you upon my return!



3 comments:

Elena said...

I'm so jealous that I'm not there with you! I swear I would boot that Aussie husband of yours and steal his SPOT!!!!!!!! LOL!!!1

*Sighs* It's only been a day! and I miss ya already =(

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Hehe! I hope you have fun! =P

Sam S2 said...

Fun is not a word I would use to describe how I feel about camping right now.

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...