} -->

Monday 5 September 2011

I DIG YOUR BLOG AWARD!!



Can you believe it!! Us girls got awarded the "I did your blog award" by Satins Bookish Corner. It means a lot to us to know our hard work is not going unnoticed. There are A few rules we have to abide by so here they are:


I Dig Your Blog Award Regulations
1 ) Gratefully accept this award.
2 ) Link the wonderful person you received it from.
3 ) Post 3 interesting facts about yourself.
4 ) Pass this award around to, at-least, 5 blogs you dig

5 ) Notify them
.




BLOGS I DIG

1. Laurie Lu from Bona Fide Reflections
2.Rhonda Tutt from Queen Tutts World of Escapism
3. Lethal from Bad Ass Book Reviews
4.Megan from Riverina Romantics


3 Interesting Facts About Me...

1. I make cakes as a side job - Sam
2. I'm hilarious with a great big heart - Elena
3.I'm pretty sure Elena and I share a brain, because we always finish each others sentence.
(sisters from another father)

Thanks again to everyone involved.




5 comments:

Elena said...

Yay!! I'm liking this award! It's freakishly AWESOME! When you think no one is paying attention,they really are. I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much for our first blog award *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sam if we're not sisters from another father then our creator is one cool badass! Hehehe.....

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

So cool! I really appreciate it! I'm glad somebody is paying attention!

Ronda Tutt said...

Thank you sweetie for thinking of me. At this time I appreciate the passing of the award on to me, however at this moment I am going to ask you to pass it on to another great blogger. We are amist of a bunch of fires here in TX and my internet time is scarce because we had to evacuate. I will not be online very long at one time and will not be posting much for a while. I think of you guys often and love what you have done to your own blog. thank you for considering me though. Keep TX Fire victums in yur prayers.
Thanks,
Ronda

S,E,Rs Awesomness said...

OH Im so sorry to hear that Rhonda :( I hope that you are okay and you are in my prayers.

Good luck xoxox

LethalLovely said...

Awww! Thank you very much, ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...