} -->

Wednesday 28 December 2011

SC Stephens



For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart.

Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source – a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes...and none of them will ever be the same.











Effortless-S.C Stephens-Book 2 Blurb

A lot can happen in a year. You grow, you change, you learn from your mistakes. And Kiera had made a lot of mistakes to learn from. But she had learned, and she was determined to never cause a man pain again, especially the amazing man who currently held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it come out the other side unscathed?

Love is easy…trust is hard.


Elena's Thoughts:

This novel was so gut wrenching and  painful to read. It had it’s good and bad times. Every time I clicked to the next page my thoughts were “Oh No’s what’s gonna happen now?” I swear, if it were a paperback novel I would’ve cheated and went straight to the end of the novel. LOL!! I didn’t want to be disappointed if there wasn’t a Happily Ever After. But for once,I got what I wanted...


Kiera's trust issues will make you wanna strangle her! But,It all happens for a reason,I took the time to hate and love her character. I for one,wouldn’t know how to handle keeping a long term relationship with a Rock Star boyfriend who goes on tour for six months. And Let me not forget to mention Kellan Kyle is the definition of a player. Having so many sexual partners he’s lost count how many woman he’s slept with. But in his world Kiera is his everything,his world,but is it enough to keep the love of his life to trust him? I don’t know..........read and find out. So this is where, I totally understand the Heroines POV of the story. But then again,would I ever put myself in a circus situation and deal with all the drama? Hmmmm If it’s Kellan Kyle? HECKS YEAH!!!!!! LOL!!! In reality? Hell Freaking NO!! Now you see where I’m going with ,my opinions with this story. It’s confusing,emotionally distraught,intense,but then again,it has a really good story, very romantic “you can feel the love in the air kinda of stuff” Sexually hot! *sweaty palms* It’s everything that I love in a novel,I just really wished the heroine took her trusting and insecurities down a notch,but it is what is is.

If you’re not a fan of cheating and love triangles,then I would skip book 1 “Thoughtless” you can read the second book and enjoy it for the story that it is. Everything gets repeated in small glimpses in this novel. So skip it. I promise you’re not missing out on much. But then again,if you can take in all the above,the go for it,It’s a great novel. See once again I’m confused about my feelings for this novel. I’m totally twisted up and emotional wrung out. LOL!!

Must have series,Love It,Hate It,but you’ll get over it.....ahahahaha... I believe Fans of "Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire" and "All The Wrong Reasons By J.L Paul" will  ENJOY this series.

BTW! Don’t let the covers to this series fool you,it’s not a young adult series.




 

2 comments:

Elena said...

I triple dog dar you!! Lmao!!

Elena said...

Dayum that's a tough call, I wouldn't be able to put his sexy ass on hold either. Hehehe!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...